Sunday, March 11, 2012

Swedish training - Janelle

Sweden is absolutely beautiful! I have never wanted to run this much in my life! Just being outside and breathing the fresh crisp air motivates me to run run run!! In Stockholm, I was fortunate enough to stay with couchsurfers on the University grounds. The University is surrounded by forests and I had the most wonderful run. I am currently staying with my good friend in Karlstad, Sweden. This city is small and quaint, and I have seen some beautiful landscapes on my runs. Yesterday, I did a full 2 hours and 5 minutes!! 18 kilometers, my longest run yet, but my pace was a little bit slow. The race is coming up so quickly. I can't believe Afton and I have been training since July for this one day. It will be so nice to see you Affie! I haven't been experiencing homesickness yet, but I must admit I miss Russia! I never thought I would say that, but it is very true. 
Sorry for the short post, but my internet connection is slow and I am about to go out for breakfast! I will post pictures when I get the chance, because this place is picture perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment