Thursday, July 28, 2011

Training Day #2 - Afton

What a great night to be outside, but I must admit, my calves haven’t fully healed from last week. John pushed us to run 3 minutes and walk 2 minutes. We also tackled a hill for the first time. My asthma acted up a couple of time and I thought I was going to die. But John motivating me to go those last 30 seconds and I was able to push through the pain. It’s been three weeks since I quit smoking, and I am loving every minute of it. I think I might have to stretch my calve out quite a bit before next session; it was really tight today. Janelle brought her friend Cindy today to take some pics, so enjoy watching the pain on our faces.
 John pushing me to keep on trucking!
 We are smiling just for the camera, I swear
 Excited for our great adventure!
Great trails 

Don't forget to DONATE
click on our names to read more about our quest for Joints in Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment