Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Calm before the storm - Afton

Well you have to love when mother nature smiles down on us for one more night of beautiful wether, however I do believe this is the "calm before the storm" due to the winter storm warning that has been reported by any and all news teams today. I'm sure it was pretty close to a comfortable five degrees with a touch of a wind factor. Although I must say the wind we had tonight was absolutely nothing like the crazy wind we had just this past sunday. The group and I managed to wrangle 7.32 kilometers in forty nine minutes with high fives all around! It was nice to have Jen come out and run with us, I havent seen her since our silent auction event on the tenth of November, Jen is leaving for her joints in motion marathon next friday! If I were her I would be extremely excited! In anticipation of the oncoming snow, Janelle winterized the blog! Enjoy the frosty tableau. I suppose that's it for tonight, I will see you all back here soon, and I will leave you with a couple of pictures to give you an idea of the kind of wind we were dealing with a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment